Hi Folks, from Horsham, West Sussex!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi Folks, I'm new to the forum and although used to normal camping in tents; I'd really like to get into Wild Camping and learning Bushcraft skills and generally being off the grid to relax!

I'm gradually getting together some gear and on the lookout for good quality equipment to be comfortable enough, and looking for places to go and maybe take a Bushcraft course or two.

I'm keen on Photography and like the idea of stealthy camping, leaving a site as if nobody had ever been there.:coffee:

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Hi, I'm just over from you, near Midhurst. There's a group on here that have a meet up East Grinstead way, maybe someone will be along to give you some details.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I would really enjoy meeting for a couple of days/nights out in our glorious countryside and hope to learn a few crafts and skills along the way. I'm looking at getting a Hammock and tarp before I can participate though! Got my eye on the Lawson Blue Ridge Hammock to start with. Looks to be quite nice! From the You Tube reviews, anyone here using one?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE