Hi all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 9, 2008
Nottingham
Hello everyone. Thought as i had registered i would introduce myself. I am very new to bushcraft, infact i had never really given it any thought until i came across a storm kettle on ebay, then while researching it started finding loads of great kit, so started to buy it. I usually go away for a weekend each year to climb scarfell but now i am trying to pursuade the wife to allow a long weekend along the peaks starting at Malham.

Hopefully i will be picking your brains soon for advice on more kit and where to use it along with tips on safety and protocol.

preacherman

May 21, 2008
Cork, Ireland
Hello and welcome to you. My advice for what its worth, is to spend hours reading on here about gear/equipment before you buy anything. People on here have been using (and abusing I'm sure) equipment for many years and know what works best for the environment you will be in. It could save you money in the long run.

lostagain

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2008
Windermere
Welcome. I'm sure you'll find everything you could ever need to know here.
Quite a few years ago i had (and thought i couldn't do without) most gadgets going. However, experience has taught me that the best and most reliable items you'll ever need are usually ones you have made yourself, adapted from something else and often at a fraction of the cost you'd have paid for the same hi-tech gadget from the shops.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE