Cross bow shooter from Notts saying Hi!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jehannedarc

Aug 9, 2022
England
Hiya from Nottinghamshire UK. Great to find the site and well im a sort of reluctant lady crossbow archer with MS. I used to shoot compound bow, flat bow and longbow. Alas I now have a shoulder injury and other hard to deal with symptoms so im now trying my hand at crossbow and so far im loving it. Started on a 90 lb weight one a little while ago and had the chance to up my game with the GT Flex which im just starting to shoot at 125 lb. Early days but loving it and just thought id say hello all! :) XXX

Reactions: dwardo

Jehannedarc

Aug 9, 2022
England
Welcome to the forum :)

Sounds fun! Is that the model that can go up to 180lb? - serious power.
It is indeed. I believe it can do 90 125 and 180 i believe. Only just got it and zoning in on 125 which seems a nice weight and pretty accurate so far! Its an old model, not the fastest but fast enough for me. Seems pretty accurate! Awesome bow so far! :) XXX

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Welcome, plenty of bolt n arrow flingers here. Pull up a virtual log by the virtual fire, all good folk here.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE