Hi all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WhichDoctor

Nomad
Aug 12, 2006
Shropshire
Hello everyone, this is a grate website just found it last week and its really rekindled my interest in bushcraft. I've been interested in bushcraft for as long as I can remember, one of my first bushcraft memories is watching Ray Miers on Country Tracks.

Im 20 years old, Unfortunately for the last ten years I've been suffering with M.E. also none as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and so I've manly been restricted to researching it on the internet and pottering in the back garden. Fortunately I've started to feel a lot better recently and have started looking for things to do so I look forward to trying out all the lovely things on this forum.

P.S Oh thanks jdlenton I hadnt notist this part of the forum :)

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
Hi Whichdoctor,

Glad to have you with us. Come and get smoky by the fire.

I have had minor M.E. a couple of times - each lasting about 3m. Tough luck to have it so long.

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
Hi Which doctor good to have you on bcuk and glad to here your getting better bcuk is a great place full of great members remember the only stupid question is the unasked one.:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE