Hi all Mat here from southampton

Nov 18, 2015
southampton
Hi guys

while my interest in bushcraft and the great out doors isnt new, im only just starting to do any thing about it.
for years ive been watching tv programmes and yt of people on wild camps and carvings etc, but as i said only now am i going to really start enjoying it.

I may have got a bit carried away and bought dd hammock and dd 3x3 tarp, stoves and lots of other stuff thinking yeah i will just walk into forest and pitch up.
Now ive realised its not actually that easy lol ( why do they stop us spending nights under the stars in such beautiful places, it should be our given right )

Any way i wont bore you any more, i look forward to looking through more of the posts on here, is there any members in or around the southampton area?

mat

Reactions: Ezikkiel

Nic Le Becheur

Forager
Sep 10, 2015
Ludlow
Hi Mat, and welcome to this massively useful forum of the creatively expert, resourceful and self-reliant. I'm relatively new here, too.
I live in Portswood and after half a lifetime of historical re-creations using medieval tentage in remote places, am engaging in a mid-life crisis love affair with
a selection of Cold War surplus army kit and glad of any excuse to use it.

I have been known to have a pint or two at The Junction Inn in St Denys - if you fancy meeting up, you can find me and message me on Facebook.

All best,

Nic.

Hi guys

while my interest in bushcraft and the great out doors isnt new, im only just starting to do any thing about it.
for years ive been watching tv programmes and yt of people on wild camps and carvings etc, but as i said only now am i going to really start enjoying it.

I may have got a bit carried away and bought dd hammock and dd 3x3 tarp, stoves and lots of other stuff thinking yeah i will just walk into forest and pitch up.
Now ive realised its not actually that easy lol ( why do they stop us spending nights under the stars in such beautiful places, it should be our given right )

Any way i wont bore you any more, i look forward to looking through more of the posts on here, is there any members in or around the southampton area?

mat

Reactions: Ezikkiel

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE