HF Website Down?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bushmatt

Apr 26, 2012
Gloucestershire
I frequent both forums and for the past couple of days I haven't been able to get to hf.net - anyone else having issues over there?

Frustrating as a couple of google kit searches were pointing me to interesting looking threads over there and I can't get to them!

Matt

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I just went to look and got this cached from google; note it's dated today at 11.33 GMT ... I certainly couldn't get on then nor can I as of a couple of minutes ago. Looking fwd to reply from Richard ...

This is Google's cache of https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=62. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 14 Jun 2013 11:33:37 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more

bushmatt

Apr 26, 2012
Gloucestershire
Back up now. I emailed Richard and he replied saying it was fine for him, so I sent him the IP that it resolves to for me, he then replied to try again and it was up.

Should be ok, I will keep an eye on it and message him back if it goes down again

Matt

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE