Hey

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kate688

Apr 4, 2004
Brawdy, South Wales
Hey there, Kate here. New to the forum, thought I'd say HI! :wave:

I'm 17, in the Army and am currently based in Brawdy, South Wales (middle of nowhere) and have grown up being into outdoors-y stuff - what do you expect, being the daughter of Adi007 and Kath... :-D

I'm into keeping fit, so am looking forward to spending future weekends tabbing around the Brecons... Can imagine some of the Bushcraft I've learnt here coming in handy when I realise that I'm actually very cold and wet, due to the lovely Welsh weather! :chill:

It'll be nice to meet y'all. (Though already met a few of you at the Outdoors Show) See ya...

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Do you talk/write as much as your dad? (not that I''m worrying about a takeover or anything like that)
Well, you should be! The younger generation are taking over! :wink:

On the subject of age I was lucky enough to meet Lithril and his lovely lady (Hello to you both!) at the outdoor show, and we found out we all went to the same 6th form, only the year I left was the year she was born! :oops: Feeling old...

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Kate, it was wonderful to meet you at the show :biggthump Glad you've taken the plunge and got stuck in on here. Maybe you'll be able to keep Adi and Kath in line! :nono:

Looking forward to seeing you about, enjoy.

:You_Rock_

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Roving Rich said:
Hi, did you ever manage to get a word in growing up with Adi as yer dad?
:-D good to meet you
Cheers
Rich

By being able ot shout louder than I can! :-D :aargh4:

J

Jamie

Kate688 said:
outdoors-y stuff

is that 'outdoors stuff' with the good old fashioned Welsh 'y'?? :lol:

great to meet you at the show and hope you had a great time, I can see why you wanted to join the army with Adi as your dad - couldnt you have save the rest of the family and taken them with you????

Take care and best of luck

Kate688

Apr 4, 2004
Brawdy, South Wales
Cheers mate. Yeah I met quite a few bushcraft-ers at the Outdoors show, it was cool. I was amazed at how quickly everyone clicked with each other, even though they'd never met before, only via the forum!

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Roving Rich said:
Hi, did you ever manage to get a word in growing up with Adi as yer dad?
:-D good to meet you
Cheers
Rich

Good point Rove!

God bless you Kate...............have you more gadgets then you Mum and Dad?

Good to have you here!

Kate688

Apr 4, 2004
Brawdy, South Wales
Jack said:
have you more gadgets then you Mum and Dad?

I don't think that's possible...! I've got a few, but I think most of them have been given to me by my parents because they've found new and better ones! I reckon I put up a good stand at dinner when it was asked how many knives/torches/NBC suits everyone had, though!!!

J

Jamie

That you certainly did!!!!!

I bet you can map read/read a gps better than them as well???!!! :lol:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE