Hey there...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hey, It's good to be here. I was a member a few years ago (last active back in 2008, my how time flies!!)...well, other hobbies took over for a while, but now I think bushcraft and general outdoorsiness is here to stay.

I get up to a range of things a few days a week, and just like to get out there and be amongst nature. I've been a canoeist and kayaker for the past 3 years and enjoying day touring on rivers like the Nene and the Great Ouse in my area, and the Grand Union Canal sometimes too. Also the odd overnighter and wild camp has been known, and will take place again no doubt.

I've been enjoying woodland exploring and general hiking around the countryside for a number of years. I get away to locations like the Peak District, the Malvern Hills, Snowdonia and other great locations around the UK a few times a year. Generally though I like to get out as much as possible in woodlands in and around my area of Northamptonshire/Beds/Cambs etc... It's very enjoyable hiking through woodland, finding a secluded spot, setting up a small shelter or a hammock and relaxing, usually cooking up a meal or two and a brew or ten. I've been setting up hides recently to try some wildlife photography and filming of animals like Deer, Hare, Foxes, Badgers, and birds etc...

Well basically it's nice to get back on here and share experiences and knowledge again,

All the best,
Donny.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE