Hey - ho from sunny Wales!

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Mar 3, 2014
1
0
Wales
After a lifetime of being into bush craft, wild medicine, outdoor pursuits, I thought it was about time I joined the forum. I have spent the past 20 years as a kayak / canoe coach (which is how I know the veritable font of knowledge that is John Fenna), I love to walk, climb and scramble in the mountains and have spent many years working as a climbing and mountaineering instructor. I have been involved with bush craft training for the past 15 years and currently work as a park ranger in Pembrokeshire. I love being outdoors, wildlife, eating weeds and enjoy learning new things..... anyway I just wanted to say Hi to everybody

Dai
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE