hey from the cotswolds

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ozymandias

Aug 18, 2006
cheltenham
hey, didn't notice this thread before posting so sorry bout that-already been active on the knife forum. anyway got into bushcraft through the slightly more uncomfortable version- army survival courses with the officer training corps. off to sandhurst in january, and in the meantime i am keen to carry on with the bits i've learnt. joined the forum to get useful and interesting advice from knowledgable people, and also for help in carving my first knife handle- thanks to englishrose for the advice so far!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Welcome to Bushcraft UK ozymandias it's good to have you and good to see that you're already enjoying the benefits of the forum, good for you in getting stuck in, that's the secret of the forum already cracked!

I hope you continue to enjoy the site

All the best

crazydave

Settler
Aug 25, 2006
Gloucester
hya - lil bro did rmas a few years back so if you need any works of advice then I can ask him for you.

you will however need a good pc or laptop with printer, be fit, very fit and able to live on no sleep for long periods. learn how to wash iron and polish your kit correctly and quickly, get a tv or card for the puter and a good indoor aerial, its just like student life so a kettle and supply of tea bags and pot noodles are as important as pens and paper.

friend who can do web research will help as I sent 6 cd's worth of downloaded web sites to him for his homework projects.

I have a load of his army docs and presentations including stuff from the instructors if you want a copy - you're not far from me either so I might be able to help you kit out or fill in some of the blanks.

tea and buns

Dave C

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE