Finally made the jump to join. Hi BCUK!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nomadliam

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2016
United Kingdom
Hey BCUK!

Background : I'm 24 and live in the UK and have practiced bushcraft since I was a child in one way or another, being in the scout's really got me outdoors and camping lots and upon the discovery of Ray Mears Country Tracks one night I became slightly obsessed. I've been lucky enough to attend a few woodlore courses in the past but working life had taken over recently and although I was still reading about it I hadn't even lit a fire in 2 years!

I decided that I needed to rekindle the love of bushcraft and have enjoyed an afternoon off work in the local woodland whittling away infront of the fire, i hadn't felt as calm in a long time. I've been a lurker on this forum, on and off for a long time now and although I've never joined, I've read a lot of stuff on here that's been very helpful over the years, be it reviews or advice. I hope that i will be able to contribute something of value to the community!

Hope to see you all around.

Nomadliam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE