He's been, he's been!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Some very posh gloves (which I had given up hope on).

And a weekend blacksmithing course - sweet.

A book on the world's mountains. Are they trying to make my unrequited wanderlust even worse?

red dreads

Nov 14, 2009
Eilean a Cheo
A Dakota Angler ii watch( which is soooo kewl,):)
2 of Rays dvds,:)
Celebrating Birch book,:)
British Native Trees book:)
Storm Shield Karabiner knife,:)
2 pairs of socks (natch!):lmao:
Gelert bottle survival kit ,:)
2 small dry bags :)
and a GSD puppy which I got about a month ago :You_Rock_

Somebody up there loves me!!!

Hope you all had as immense a Christmas

tenderfoot

Nomad
May 17, 2008
north west uk
Fire steel from distant rels in Australia-- and they dont even know im into bushcraft!
lightweight backpack
Ray Mears walkabout book , which i hadnt got.
Bottle of Scotch ,life is sweet.
I wonder what i might have got if id been really good?

Ps Shewie was it you got cod6 ? ill look out for you online whats your signature?(then i might have to try and kill you of course...)

I got some wonderfully interesting bushcrafty books including a fantastic one on birch :D, some quick fire lighter things and a crook knife :) I am very very very happy, and my friend was so kind as to give me one of her paintings, in fact I am so indebted to her that I must link you to her site :)
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Art-by-Claire-Watson/125634552945?v=wall&ref=ts
http://www.redbubble.com/people/lylium
I hope you all had a wonderfull time too :D
Biggest most awesome thing this christmas is the weather! Mother nature has given us a wonderfully wintery white christmas, all mysterious and magical

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Hey guys merry xmas, i hope everyone has had a great time!

santa delivered a lovely new pair of -40c Sorrel Caribou ice boots for the BCUK Arctic exped im going on in February, also got a nice olive green xxl rucksack cover for my Duluth bushcrafter pack, some Fjallraven storage bags and volume 8 of the Bushcraft and Survival DVD.

Oh i nearly forgot got a nice canvas Fjallraven belt to keep track of my ever expanding waistline, couple of years time,i i reckon i could grow a nice white beard and do a nice santa impression :christmas1:

Have a good one this year

Colin

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Only bushcraft thing I got was Ray's 'Northern Wilderness' book.
Which, I must say, is not that good. It's OK. But a bit light and glib and 'empty'. You can read it (and read it VERY quickly - large type, double-spaced - meaning there's not that many words) without really thinking. Which isn't a bad thing. It's an OK book, but damn glad I didn't spend my own money on it.

I did get a bike rack for my car! Now that was something I am enormously pleased with. Really happy with that.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Ps Shewie was it you got cod6 ? ill look out for you online whats your signature?(then i might have to try and kill you of course...)

My online tag is erm ... Shewie :)

Don't get online much though as I get sick of being ninja'd by the serious players :rolleyes:

bashabuddy

Nomad
Dec 15, 2008
bramley, Leeds
My online tag is erm ... Shewie :)

Don't get online much though as I get sick of being ninja'd by the serious players :rolleyes:

I know the feeling shewie. would like to find a group of blind geriatric players to practice on first. tried a few weeks ago and my A*** kicked by a 7 year old in japan:lmao:

glyn77

Tenderfoot
Nov 29, 2009
Salford
some nice combat type trolleys, northern wildernes book and a north face down filled jacket which is the comfiest warmest thing ever :)

jungle_re

Settler
Oct 6, 2008
Cotswolds
Got some Harkila clothing - a pair of leather fronted bush trouser and a wool cardigan with windstopper lining which im well chuffed with (although yet to see them as ive been working christmas in the middle east :(). Cant wait to get home and give em a good outing :).

Got a coleman lantern too

ickyan

Forager
Jun 26, 2009
shropshire
Got a Mora 106 carving knife an a spoon knife.
And the little book of whittling.

Very pleased with the knives; the sharpness that my opinel is after hours of honing was doubled by the factory edge of the 106.

Then I sharpened it, and its hair featherstikingly sharp x3.

The spoon knife was very blunt but I fixed that.

Got it from here:

http://www.camelotoutdoor.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=82

now I want this:

http://www.camelotoutdoor.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=63

Happy new year!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE