Hero biker ?

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
On January 9th, a group of Pekin, Illinois, bikers were riding west on I-74 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Murray BakerBridge . So they stopped.

George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper, and says, "What are you doing?"

She says, "I'm going to commit suicide."

While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," he didn't want to miss a be-a-legend opportunity either so he asked ... "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that ... and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another one.

After they finished, George gets approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a real talent you're wasting, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed.

Anzia

Nomad
Sep 25, 2012
Derbyshire
I love a joke... but... as a friend to several trans people, it's a bit less funny for me. Suicide is a big reality for trans people; about 41% in the States have attempted suicide, and it's nearer 80% in Ireland. Not sure about the UK. Being stuck in the wrong body must be bad enough, and then they get hated, called names, referred to as "it", sacked from jobs, rejected by their families, get beaten up and even murdered; it's no picnic. The joke hides the unpleasant reality that my friends have to live in which really does include prejudice, rejection and violence against them from strangers and from people who should love and care for them. This isn't aimed at anyone here, I know it's just a lighthearted thread :) But maybe it's also good to be aware of how close to the bone it is.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE