Hennessy Explorer Deluxe Asym Classic hammock + 30D Silnylon Hex Rainfly + Snakeskins

sapper326

Jun 15, 2009
Newmarket, Suffolk
Arggh, just got an Expedition A-sym last week but was hoping to get the deluxe with the hex - 7 days ago i would have snapped this up.
I'm sure it'll sell fast. Tempted myself :rolleyes:

Flannelfoot

Tenderfoot
Apr 15, 2012
South-west
I had a question about this, so I thought i'd add:

The Explorer Deluxe, as standard, comes with a smaller, diamond/parallelogram silnylon rainfly that just about covers the area of the hammock from from rainfall.

The one i'm selling has the optional upgrade silnylon "Hex" rainfly which is much larger. This has to be bought direct from Hennessy - and comes in either silnylon or PU. The silnylon is much lighter, packs down much smaller and wears better than the PU one.

Basically, you can comfortably sit/lounge around under the general area of the Hex in the sun/rain - and under the standard parallelogram rainfly you'd be stuck directly underneath your hammock, and things would be tight. The big Hex transforms the hammock from a single-use sleep system to a large, very liveable camp area.

The size/shape of the Hex also envelops the hammock when needed- so you can really batten things down if it's due to be a wet night.

Hope that helps.

Flannelfoot

Tenderfoot
Apr 15, 2012
South-west
Price drop to £210.00

On 31st July a similar one, but without the silnylon Hex tarp, sold on there for £210.56 plus 11.00 postage fees, so grab yourself a bargain!

Shoot me a PM

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE