Hennessy Explorer Deluxe and Super Shelter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
NO LONGER AVAILABLE - SORRY!

I'm parting company with my Hennessy Explorer Deluxe hammock and Super Shelter.

The hammock has been used for 5 nights, and is in as new condition - there's not a mark on it. It includes the tree huggers, snake skins and fly.

The Super Shelter includes an underfly and foam pad. It's never been removed from its packaging.

I do like the Hennessy, but have been lured away by a Clark hammock - I upgraded because I'm booked for 30+ nights hammocking next year :)

Bought new, these would be the best part of £300. Yours for £230 incl RMSD, Paypal only.

I'd rather sell as a single deal than separately, and I'm not interested in swaps (sorry, trying to reduce the amount of gear in the garage).

(Photos to follow shortly).

Cheers,

Tobes

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Korvin, will keep you as first taker if I get someone who wants the hammock - would want to sell both at the same time.

Tobes

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Fair point - at the moment I'm not prepared to sell them separately, I still like the HH enough to hang on to it if there are no takers.

Tobes

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Folks, sorry to disappoint but a backpacking opportunity's come my way for early spring, and I'm going to hang on to the kit until then - I'd like the option of the HH over my Clark. If you check out the comparative review I posted you'll see that I rated the HH the better hammock for travelling, even if the Clark is more comfortable.

So, apologies if I got your hopes up, will be back to you if my plans fall through!

Tobes

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE