help

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
i was ment to be going to the lakes with lea tomorrow willd camping but he has pulled out
and have decided to go to loch lomand instead and well i dont have a conoe but do have me rucksack packed and need some where to park the car that will be safe and a wood to hammock slash get lost in till wednesday that i can have a fire in any ideas and please note live in north east england so dont no the area but will quite happily us google maps and or any directions
cheers drew

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
I only know the canoe bits Drew.

It's Coln18 and JAG009 that know the place well.
I'm sure others do too and see the thread,sorry I can't be of more help buddy.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Hi Drew , I'm not to sure if they are allowing camping at loch Lomond at this time of year but i'm sure there will be someone along soon who will know !

Craig.........

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Go to the east side of the loch via drymen and then about 2 minutes drive by balmaha you will come to a car park and ranger station called millorchy bay, just before this is a large lay by with paths running into an oak woid, you can have a fire in there no probs. you cant park there now but if you set up and then park your car in the big car park in balmaha, it will take you just 5 minutes to walk back.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Swing by and pick up the Pack if you like.
I've got a wee set of inflatable roofbars you can borrow along with it and obviously paddles and a bouyancy aid.

Just a thought.
I've PM'd you my address and phone number.

Josh

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
cheers for offer grooveski but ave at to come home early due to unseen events but would love to take u up on your offer at some point

Anytime. She was a bit fragile and leaky for a while there and I was wary of loaning her out but is now all patched up, shipshape and looking for adventure again. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE