"Help for Heroes" Charity Auction #5

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MikeDB

Jack in the Green
Dec 13, 2005
East Yorkshire
I too can't compete with the generosity of those that have gone before but I will humbly offer one of these...

DSCF2022.jpg

DSCF1844.jpg

Final size (within the bounds of reason and possibility) and any other alterations I'll happily change.

Bids should be registered on this thread and start at...£1.

Bids close at 23:59 on 24/12/07 (one month from today). Money should be paid here

http://www.justgiving.com/H4H

If you would like to know more about the cause "Help for Heroes" - please look here

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/index.html

If you would like to help, please consider one of the following options:

1) Bid on this item
2) Just make a donation on the links above - anything - that cup of coffee you are about to buy at work would be more than enough
3) If you feel as I do, perhaps you would consider auctioning something yourself. Your time, an item, a surplus thing in your "glory hole", something you have made, a guided walk - whatever you can spare.
4)Shake the hand of a service man or woman and just say "thank you - I am proud to have met you"

Thank you for taking time to read this thread

Cheers
Mike

W

wilko

£40.

I've just joined to bid but British Red knows where to get me.

W

wilko

80 quid (sterling) - sorry for the extra bit but it seems my original message was too short.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
It was wilko. Thank you for your generosity! I am out of money now:(

BB however earns lots more than me and promises you will get first swig of the firewine for the flask

£90

(In Bushbaby's name)

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Awesome - fully paid up!

Drop me a note when you are bout Mike and we'll sort out the details!

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I'll try - but its Bushbaby what won (my lady) so I suspect I'll have to pry her fingers off it first :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE