Hello!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 6, 2012
The Fens
Hi everyone, be reading the forum for quite a while so I thought I'd join in and be sociable!

Making a return to the Bushcraft scene after a little break, started properly around ten years ago, did a Woodlore Fundamental course and a few others in the UK which really fired my interest. Moved onto some international course', went to Belize with Ray Mears for my first Jungle course, the following years took me to Brunei, Namibia and Thailand with Woody and the guys and girls at Bushex.

Spent the last four years building and preparing Land Rovers for expeditions or 'overlanding' as it' called these days. Driven all over Europe and Morocco and found these skills and ideas I learnt Bushcrafting invaluable, there is a culture of having loads of bling gear and not much idea in the Landy scene!

Looking forward to hearing from everyone

Si

Beefy0978

Forager
Jul 18, 2012
South west
Blimey you sure your names not really Bear Grylls? Welcome on board. I know who to nudge when I can't work out what's going on with the landy now!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE