Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 22, 2012
Haydock
Hello, im new to the forums here so i thought i'd make a small introduction. Im pretty much a novice to bushcraft and survival skills, i have been learning to do bits and pieces with a few friends over the past couple of years, usualy using scout campsites and the like. I first got interested in bushcraft when i was studying archaeology at university, where i found that i have an almost obsessive passion for all things stone age! I have signed up to this forum to try and learn more about bushcraft and survival skills and also to hopefully meet up with some like minded people who would be willing to teach me but most importantly to try and get out and about a bit more!

Thanks all - Fozz

Jan 22, 2012
Haydock
Thanks for the welcomes guys, i have to say ive been doing a bit of trolling on here now and im finding it hard to say anything amid the huge wealth of knowledge here! its really good to find that so many people really are interested in outdoor skills, and here i was thinking that we were all few and far between!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE