Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bp1974

Tenderfoot
May 11, 2005
London
I made my first post so thought I'd introduce myself formally. It's great to see such a thriving and growing bushcraft community in the UK - the enthusiasm I see in a lot of the posts here is infectious, and I hope to add to that with my own contributions.

In another life I was very interested in bushcraft and survival and I'm now rekindling that. Maybe as an antidote to the looming 'settling down' phase I can see not too far ahead.

This weekend I'm out in the bush evading nosey people and the like, and hopefully being successful with a bow and drill. If I'm not, by Monday I'll be very hungry..

Bardialus

May 13, 2005
Chesterfield
Thanks for the welcome, allow me to return the politeness. Welcome :D

Although its a little early, I feel a part of this community.

Who knows one day we will all be in the same place at the same time eh? Wow how mad would that be?

R-J

Forager
Jan 26, 2005
norwich
well, good to have some onr else to learn from! hope you find this place as helpfull as i do eh. happy bushing, hope the bow drill went ok.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE