Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pentrekeeper

Forager
Apr 7, 2008
North Wales
Hi all, just joined the forum, I live in North Wales, don't want to say how old I am but I have just got a bus pass, I work as a gamekeeper part time looking after a small private shoot, keeps me busy and outdoors, have got a gun but don't do much shooting myself cos I don't have time. Taken an interest in bushcraft, bought a frost knife and a cup hook thingy, managed to source a zebra billy can from Mr.Mears shop, seem difficult to get hold of at moment. Made a taup cos I'm a bit tight really. Tried my hand at whittling and made a nice wooden sppon to stri the contents of my cookpot, I will post a picture when I have one. Its the fourth thing I have made from raw bits of tree, but very satisfying exercise, no good with pencil so I just carve until it's finished. Have visited site previously for advice and found it really useful. Not really into camping but am interested in bushcraft and learning some skills. have yet to start a fire without some sort of incendry device, got that one to look forward to.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE