Hello!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 19, 2015
Rochdale
Hi everyone,:) I'm new to bushcraft from Rochdale Lancashire.

I love camping and spending time outdoors. I'm really keen to learn and get started and join a group near me to practice.

I am not sure where to begin or even which skill is best to learn first. So I'm just gonna mooch around and read for a while.
I grow some food where I live and have a forest garden, and get to go camping in the summer with my brother and sister, but they are not really interested in bushcraft, just the commercial camp sites and chippy tea:sigh:. My dad used to hunt when I was a child so hopefully it's in my blood. I have no kit yet, and not sure if I need to go on a course first where they have everything and let me practice...dunno? Like I say I'm a complete bushcraft newbie so feel free to correct me.

Anyway, I can't think of anything else to say so thanks for reading.

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Hi and welcome to the forum. Nobody here minds teaching a newbie so sure you'll be well practiced in no time!

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Welcome. Have a look for the Greater Manchester Bushcraft group on Facebook.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE