Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
C

chugnut7

Hello all,
I came across this site whilst looking for reviews of Ray's woodlore courses. Myself, my brother and a friend are off on the fundamental course in June. Really looking forward to it! Love the site, lots of interesting stuff.

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
Hello and Welcome.

Loads to learn and inspire here but be warned since finding the forum myself I have found myself pulling out a hanful of birch bark in a shop instead of fiver. :-D

James

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
jamesdevine said:
since finding the forum myself I have found myself pulling out a hanful of birch bark in a shop instead of fiver. :-D

James

James, surely it's legal tinder? :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :wink:

oh, Croeso Chugnut, good to get another South Walian aboard, where do you get out to play?

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Justin Time said:
jamesdevine said:
since finding the forum myself I have found myself pulling out a hanful of birch bark in a shop instead of fiver. :-D

James

James, surely it's legal tinder? :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :wink:

It's the way you tell em!!!! :rolmao:

Croeso to all!

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
I pass a birch tree every day walking to work and have collect small strips as I go just in case. What does this mean?? :-?

My boss keeps looking at me fun espeacial when he sees me picking up leaves in the park I thinks I am felling the stress of the job. Thats a good thing more time of maybe. :wink:

James

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Welcome aboard and make yourself at home. We have got quite a little group from south wales and growing all the time it seems :)

Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE