Hello from North Yorkshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

monkeynuts

Dec 17, 2022
York
Just a quick hello everyone. I'm Andy from a little village just outside York (Wistow). Done a little wild camping and wanting to do more but love everything in the great outdoors. We have 8 working Springer Spaniels and I help out keepering on a local shoot. Looking forward to reading some interesting posts and maybe meeting some of you in the future

Poacherman

Banned
Sep 25, 2023
Wigan
Just a quick hello everyone. I'm Andy from a little village just outside York (Wistow). Done a little wild camping and wanting to do more but love everything in the great outdoors. We have 8 working Springer Spaniels and I help out keepering on a local shoot. Looking forward to reading some interesting posts and maybe meeting some of you in the future
Hi I'm from Lancashire but living in South Yorkshire I use to hunt ,fish North Yorkshire a lot york , thewolds n further .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE