Hello to you all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HAM

Sep 6, 2004
Aberdeen
I guess its polite to introduce yourself to a new group. I've been hiding in the wings for a while now, secretly very impressed by the knowledge you all have and the willingness to share it.

I live in Aberdeen in the frozen North East of Scotland, I'm a keen outdoors person (time permitting), into all types of climbing, walking, canoeing, diving and anything else that results in a lungfull of fresh air. My bushcraft experience is based on several courses at Woodlore (Fundemental, Journeyman, Ardeche Canoeing and Primitive Technology). Getting into bushcraft was my way of increasing my base knowlege and comfort zone for the other outdoors stuff I like to do (but I got a bit hooked !!).

I'm looking forward to sharing in the knowledge of the group, and I'm sure somewhere along the journey I'll have something to add.

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Hello and welcome! :wave: Any questions just ask. :biggthump And any answers just post. :biggthump

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Hi HAM, with all those courses it sounds like you will have quite a lot of knowledge to share with us.

Hope you enjoy it.

Bill

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Welcome aboard to BCUK :wave: Any questions you have just ask and I'm sure someone here will give you an answer :biggthump

Enjoy the forums :)

Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE