Hello to Folks in Dorset

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

THOaken

Native
Jan 21, 2013
1,299
2
32
England(Scottish Native)
How are we today? Just thought I'd say hello to the "Dorsetters" as I'm skipping over the border from Hampshire. I've been in England for just short of a year and found out today that I'm moving again to just outside the New Forest in West Moors. Bring on the next county and let the good scenery roll.

I haven't been around much on account of studies and I hope all is well on BCUK. Cheers. Take care.
 
Last edited:
Howdy! There are a couple of us in the Poole area - we often meet up in Wimborne for a beer and a chat,not too far from West Moors:)
Cheers
Phil
 
Howdy! There are a couple of us in the Poole area - we often meet up in Wimborne for a beer and a chat,not too far from West Moors:)
Cheers
Phil
Great!

I've been researching the area. Lots of local forest. Heck, even the New Forest is a local forest now. And we're right near Holt Heath. I love the heathland landscape, so that's great. Will try and get down to the Jurassic Coast when I can too. Plenty of new places to explore.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE