Hello to all bushcraftuk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GAV4570

Aug 23, 2011
Bartow FL.USA
Hope to get to know all of you will put a profile in when i can a little about me just a old Florida Cracker love all things bushcraft and as grandpa said the good old days thanks TED

Wildernessman1

Nov 6, 2011
Dunedin Florida
Tried to put a profile up but it would not let me at the present time. I am Wilderness man and I live on the West coast of Florida and I have a woman and 4 kids. Since I grew up here in Florida. I have seen many cool things in the wilderness and have come to know it as, my second home. Believe it or not, we have more land set aside for either WMA land or conservation projects than any other state in the US. Most people do not really realize just how wild Florida is and I am not just talking about the women. ha ha No but really, we have vast wilderness and plenty of outdoor activities. I started in bushcraft when I was a little boy because my best friends dad was very much into the Native American culture and he taught us cool stuff. I love the way of life and if it were up to me, I would live in the middle of nowhere but try convincing 4 kids that grew up on X box and cable to give up their comforts. ha ha Anyway, I recently started taking pictures outdoors and I am also into many other outdoor activities but my favorite is field herping. I know most people try to stay away from the reptiles but I just enjoy all of them and I try to shed light on saving them for future generations. I am excited to learn and share with people one of my many passions and would love to meet more people that are like me. I thought perhaps this community was a good way to blend all of my hobbies into one and meet like minded people. Thanks for reading and your time and I hope to get to know some of you and be able to share our passion of the great outdoor living and the many amazing creatures and natural resources we have all come to love.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE