Hello & New & In Suffolk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tim_c

Feb 23, 2012
Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
Hello All. I'm new to bushcraft & outdoor skills. I live in Suffolk near Thetford Forest and enjoy walking around there, trying to identify trees/plants and practicing my map & compass skills.

Tim

Suffolksteve

Forager
May 24, 2010
Suffolk
Hi Tim,

Welcome to the forum, there are quite a few of us Suffolkites on here now, if you are interested in meets etc Big Stu has a thread running where he is trying to get something started. I haven't been as I have other priorities right now but it might be interesting for you.

Steve

tim_c

Feb 23, 2012
Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
Hi Tim,
Welcome to the forum, there are quite a few of us Suffolkites on here now, if you are interested in meets etc Big Stu has a thread running where he is trying to get something started. I haven't been as I have other priorities right now but it might be interesting for you.
Thank you for the info' -- I'll try to make contact with them. I can't spend any nights away from home at the moment because of my family situation but I hope I can spend some daytime with them and learn a lot.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE