Hello from Wiltshire!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello all.
New member here, and looking forward to getting to know those who frequent here, as well as talking to those I already know from elsewhere!
A summary: Beginner knifemaker, lover of nature and being in it (when I can) craftswoman (leather, wood turning, painting, fly tyer and other things), seller of knife scales and general pain in the neck :) - with lots of experience in some areas, and very little in others.
Seeking to extending my knowlege at BCUK, and I look forward to my time here.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Hi Jean! - you took your time finding us didn't you?, and after all my excellent directions too!:lmao:

- say Hi to Rick for me ;)

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Hello Gary, Graham (Rick says Hi back - I like your moving avatar!), hi Dougster - you're too kind... Hello Rich, Tenderfoot, Enzo, John. Nice to meet you all.
Trowbridge is not all that far (if you say it quickly and drive for an hour or so) from us. Stonehenge is closer. Almost within spitting distance.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE