Hello from the U.S.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rcwells

Mar 16, 2015
United States
Greetings everyone, from Mississippi in the U.S.! I have always enjoyed the outdoors and camping and such, but recently came across George Washington Sears' (aka Nessmuk) book Woodcraft, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I was inspired by it and am looking forward to learning more about minimalist camping and enjoying the outdoors, and learning new skills and techniques. Hopefully I will be able to learn from all of you here and perhaps share some of my experiences as well!

Cheers,
RC

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Hello and welcome from a former Mississippian (grew up in rural Sanford, about 18 miles north of Hattiesburg)

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I jumped from the Sanford bridge into the Okatoma many a time!! I'm from Laurel and have kayaked and canoed the Okatoma many times!

I jumped once as a teen (long, long time ago. LOL) I'm old enough to remember the old superstructure, one lane bridge that the current one replaced in the early 1960s. Used to love canoeing and tubing the Okatoma.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE