Hello from the north east

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 20, 2015
United Kingdom
Hello everybody, I recently stumbled upon a few bushcraft youtube videos and out of no-where I've gotten seriously interested in maybe taking it up as a hobby. I live in Durham and don't have access to a car so my resources are limited, and I'm not completely sure on where to start but hopefully I can find some help and tips on that here.

(also I can't seem to see the OP on threads? it just takes me directly to the comments and I can't figure out how to change that)

Thank you all!

... I live in Durham and don't have access to a car so my resources are limited, and I'm not completely sure on where to start but hopefully I can find some help and tips on that here...

Welcome watMartin!

There is a tremendous amount of nature around, even in urban settings. So I suggest you start near home by noticing everything around you and learning about everything you see.

- Woodsorrel

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE