Hello from the isle of man

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Buggane

Jul 30, 2012
Isle of Mann/ Liverpool
Finally I have decided I should finally come out of the shadows of the forum and introduce myself. I have only got into bushcraft this year after I went on a solo slingshot hunting trip. While out I hated the amount of gear I had to carry and I noticed reminates of natural shelters others must have built (perhaps people on this forum haha). I've been lurking around for most of this year assimilating knowledge and seeing what people are creating. Looking forward to discussing and sharing with you all :)

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Welcome.

I love your homely little isle, and intend living there one day when I finish my education.

I suppose you know you can wild camp on the IOM? Though its not as official as in Scotland. I found that on the DoE website.

Give the tortoiseshell manx cat in Kirk Michael a pat from me.

Cyclingrelf

Mod
Mod
Jul 15, 2005
Penzance, Cornwall
I love it when people move from watching the forum to joining in - you already know what you're getting, but are mad enough to join us anyway :) Great to meet you Buggane!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE