Hello from Sunny [Not Australia] South Wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hoppinmad

Forager
Dec 7, 2009
Swansea Valley
Hi All, I have been following the forum for a while..before posting, I live in the Swansea Valley near the beacons national park, my main interests are camping [wild], first aid, navigation, knots and rope work, and leading groups on the hills.. to which i am currently half way through my walk group leader award. I lost my leg in an accident about 15 yrs ago, but I dont let this stop me walking across the mountains..my other hobbies are sleeping, eating and getting drunk! [I still need plenty of practice...hence hoppinmad when i fall over :red:]
Regard Stu

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Welcome aboard you sound like you'll fit in well.There's a group of us who meet regularly in south wales,a very mixed bunch but all good blokes.

hoppinmad

Forager
Dec 7, 2009
Swansea Valley
Hi all, thank you for the warm welcome,
I have camped a few times near craig y nos [ancient britton pub & sinc y giedd nr wellington bomber crash site] and also at margam park [yellow chopper festival], and look forward to meeting a few of you in the near future. I believe the bushmoot is held nr bridgend and hope to go along to learn about the ethos of bushcraft []..at the moment I would like to learn a bit about fire lighting [primative] and foraging.
Regards
Stu

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE