Hello from Dorset/South France!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 20, 2016
Dorset
Hey, I've been interested in the outdoors for most of my life having spent my childhood with my father in Snowdonia, the Brecon Beacons and many national parks. I'm 18, and am nearing the end of a six month stay with my father on Corsica, but plan to jump between England and France helping him convert the barns he has just bought in the south into living spaces.

Being a lover of projects of all sizes, I have made a few things since I got here. I would love to post some photos and descriptions of the items to get feedback, so please could someone point out which topic area would be best and how to upload the photos (I'm on an iPad). The items aren't all bushcraft based, so I hope that's not an issue.

Thank you,
Billy

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Great to have you Billy, thanks or jumping on board. When it come to photo's only subscribed member can upload photo's onto the site, mostly photo's are linked in from things like flikr, google etc so it's an upload to there and then a link to here.

Hope that make sense.

Looking forward to hearing more from you

goodjob

Mar 20, 2016
Dorset
Thanks for your reply,

We are near Toulouse, it is a lovely area. I'm slightly annoyed with the French laws on bushcraft,wilderness self reliance and the like... It seems to be risky to even walk off of the track.

Billy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE