Hello from South Wales, or Bore Da if you prefer :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

winst0nsmith

Tenderfoot
Jan 8, 2012
South West Wales
Hi,

I'm posting to say hello as I've just joined. I have been interested in hiking/camping/nature/survival/woodwork/fettling etc for years, doing little bits here and there so bushcrafting seems like the natural move forward.

I'm hoping to learn from the discussions and info on here and possibly make some contacts for some weekends in the woods.

Cheers,

W :)

winst0nsmith

Tenderfoot
Jan 8, 2012
South West Wales
Thanks for all the greetings folks, what a friendly place this is.

I've had a nose around the downloads section and liked what I've seen so far but I can only find the most recent additions, is there any way to get further into the past that I'm missing? There must be a wealth of knowledge on there, I'd rather try to find out stuff myself before wasting threads asking questions that have probably been answered a thousand times before.

winst0nsmith

Tenderfoot
Jan 8, 2012
South West Wales
Toilet Digger-

Dioch ym fawr, mae'n ddrwg gennyf dim siarad Cymraeg ;)

John-

I am currently South East of the hills, ten or fifteen miles due South of you. I'm often nearer helping out at an eco village near Glandwr (Tir y Gavel- Lammas Project, if you like woodwork and forrestry stuff, you may want to get in touch with them, they're often in want of help and it's an interesting place full of great people). Fancy a hike over the hills? I haven't been down here that long and there's quite a few bits I still need to explore.

Regards,

W

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE