Hello from Norway!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kancho74

Jul 28, 2008
Norway
Hello from one of the 10 Irishmen in Norway! Never into bushcraft when I was back home or when I lived in England but since moving here I have caught the bug, Norway does that to you. I'm relatively new to bushcraft so will probably lurk mainly but look forward to learning alot! Jim

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Welcome to BCUK Fella.
Your a lucky man, Norway is a fantastic country especially for playing in the outdoors!
:beerchug: Have a beer on me I know its expensive over there!:D

kancho74

Jul 28, 2008
Norway
Living here full time in a place called Tromsø, Paris of the north! Yes, this is the place to play outdoors, surrounded by mountains where we are, the views are fantastic and we get the northern lights later in the year, that needs to be seen to be believed. The beer price is letdown I must say but i'm more inclined to go hiking or exploring these days instead of a pint every night down The Greyhound!

susi

Nomad
Jul 23, 2008
Finland
Top ö the morning to you Jim and welcome.

I'm new here too.

Didn't Michael Palin visit Tromsø in his Pole to Pole programme? Looked like a nice place, even back then! :)

kancho74

Jul 28, 2008
Norway
Top ö the morning to you Jim and welcome.

I'm new here too.

Didn't Michael Palin visit Tromsø in his Pole to Pole programme? Looked like a nice place, even back then! :)

Not too sure about Palin but it wouldn't surprise me, it has all the trappings of a biggish town but nature is a stones throw (a bridge actually) away, mix that with Norwegian querkiness and its very charming!

BTW its top ø the morning up here ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE