Hello from North Wales.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 11, 2011
North Wales
Hello, all.

I'm a keen Bushcrafter and outdoorsman, living in rural North Wales (which bit of North Wales isn't rural - ha, ha?). Thanks to where I live, I've been using Bushcraft since before I was old enough to know that it had a name, though it's only within the last 10 - 15 years that I've really been practicing and studying it as a subject in itself.

My interests, like Bushcraft itself, cover such a broad range of subjects that I won't name them all, though I will say that I have a real fondness for traditional skill, materieals, and equipment; and, where possible, I like to make a lot of my own gear that emulates historical equipment (I look at it as a sort of experimental archaeology).

Beyond that, I'm looking forward to swapping skills and stories, making a few friends, and learning a lot more...because there's always more to learn.

Thanks for having me. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE