Hello from Greece

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

LoveBeavers

Mar 19, 2012
Athens, Greece
Hey guys,

George here from Athens, Greece.
I was getting tired of this forum coming up on almost all my google search results, so I decided to stop lurking and join you properly lads.
I have always loved the outdoors and I have spent a considerable amount of time sleeping under the night sky.
First time I learned about bushcraft was in 2004 while living in Newcastle upon Tyne through a friend.
Since then I have devoted myself in learning this "craft", which I consider it to be the best way to connect to nature.
Unfortunately, although Greece is a place with amazing outdoor locations, not many people take interest in what is generally known as bushcraft. I did manage to get some proper training from the few select instructors that can be found in my country.
I mostly like hiking, camping, hunting, tracking, camp-crafts, curving, knife-making, sheath-making etc
Hope I can also contribute in your community with what little knowledge I may have.

Regards,
George

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you George, you probably know your way around quite well but if there's any questions ask away , there's always someone that can point you in the right direction :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE