Hello from Germany

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello there,
my name is Phil.
I'm 28 and interested in the outdoors and archery.

Soon i am going to work in the UK for 3 weeks and would like to spent my free time in the outdoors, to see england in its real beauty.

i would like to take my bow and knife with me, for stump shooting and some bushcraft.

in Germany its legal to walk around with a bow and shoot stumps or dead stuff, how about in the UK?
don#t want to get trouble with someone.

looking forward to learn some interesting stuff here also.

from germany, Phil

hello spandit and mesquite

nice to read from you,
you may have some place for me to read about law, knifes, fishing or stuff like that?

as im not a british, i have no clue were to read
thx

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Hiya and welcome. You may be better off asking the the main forums as not everyone reads the introduction and welcome forum.

Ed

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Hi Phil. Have a search on the forum for knife and bow issues. It is not usual to carry a bow in England. All land belongs to someone and permission will be needed to use the bow. Covered whilst moving about and you will be fine. Knife in a nutshell. A folding, non locking knife with a blade of less than 3 inches may be carried without reason. Anything larger or a fixed blade need a "good reason" to carry it. "Just in case" you need it is not good enough. If however you are living out of a rucksack that would be a good reason for example. Flick knives and gravity knives are forbidden, as is CS gas also.

You need to get yourself a coffee and do some reading on here- it could be a long night!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE