Hello from County Durham.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
Hi everyone.
I've been lurking for a while so now have decided to join in.
A life-long hillwalker and camper, and for the past decade into MTB-ing.
I'm looking to buy (after enjoying hiring them) an open canoe for extended backacking trips.
I'm itching to get back into bushcrafting ways as that is where I'm happy and I reckon this is the site to do that :)
Thanks for listening.

Tony.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hello there Tony;)
glad you've joined us, were you by any chance one of the SoTP gang I met at Chollerford, between Christmas and New Year?

Anyway, as I say; glad to have you along, you never know, I might even be able to drag you up to Chopwell wood for a cast about one day;)

cheers
R.B.

Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

Yeah Kev, I've noticed other County Durham'ers too. Would be good to meet up sometime.

R.B; that wasn't me up at Chollerford, I was walking about the Waldridge Fell/Tanfield area on New Year's Eve.
Give me a shout when you're next up Chopwell and I'll tag along; 'tis time I stopped being a hermit and mixed with like-minded folk.

Cheers; Tony.

May 14, 2006
Consett County Durham
Sadly I'm going to be out of commission for a while (health problem) but you won't go far wrong with RB and Mr Methven (hope he won't mind my mentioning him) those blokes really know there stuff :notworthy

Kev

Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
Cheers Mungo; lovely country you got there!
Sorry to hear that Kev, never nice for an outdoors'y type person to be unwell :-(
Hope you're well soon again.

Cheers; Tony.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE