hello from cornwal,new to posting.l

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

furryface

Jul 8, 2011
cornwalll
glad to see a site like this exists,joined originally for the info and reviews,but just worked out that you need to post to upgrade your member status. (computers and internet are not one of my strong points.)have been interested in bushcraft since i was young but didnt realise people did it properly untill i saw peter duncans programe with lofty wiseman.(many moons ago).have been getting out and about for 10 years or so now,only one to three nights at a time but hope to do a few more in the future,when life allows.glad to see theres so many like minded people out there,with friendly advice and information.looking forward to possibly meeting some of you in the future.

furryface

Jul 8, 2011
cornwalll
hello schism im up on the north coast near perran. where abouts are you? do you get out much in kernow or do you go further afield?

Schism

Jan 8, 2011
Kernow
I'm near Newquay, don't get out too much at the moment as the baby has taken over a bit but come spring time I'll be back out and about. Hoping to get up to Scotland next spring too.

Let me know if your out ill see if I can join you for a brew

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE