Hello from Brandon, Suffolk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sapper326

Jun 15, 2009
Newmarket, Suffolk
Well i'm ashamed to say i joined this site 3 1/2 years ago and have only had the occasional look. Thought it was about time i made more of an effort, new years resolution i guess. I have the forest on my doorstep and use it daily for dog walks, some geocashing and when i get the chance, the occasional night out wild camping.
I'm into making my own gear mainly military but adjusting, fixing and making better anything on an industrial sewing machine.

Looking forward to reaping more great info from this site.

Sapper326

Hello sapper326,

I live in Brandon and walk my dog in the forest as often as I can. I try to incorporate my interest in nature and photography while in the forest. I have not wild camped in the forest for a few years but I have my eye on a few possible places away from the well beaten tracks. Just had a thought, we may have met each other already?

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Well thank you for your welcomes, i'm off out for the last wild camp of 2012. Wet gear at the ready!

If your up for an other one we got one on the 29the of Dec, at Orchards, details on the Suffolk Thread, if not enjoy the night out.

Scopey

Forager
Apr 26, 2012
Brandon,Suffolk
Welcome mate!
I too am ex forces and live in Brandon- I dot post much just enjoy reading some of the helpfull threads , very much into mountaineering but plan to get out and do more bushy stuff this year.
I get out for a night in the hammock in the forest fairly often:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE