hello from a wild and beautiful island

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blueprint

Aug 22, 2008
orkney
hi my names lindsay and i live on the fab island of orkney, my hobbies are archaeology, photography, all things flora and fauna. i have a friend on this site, so thought i'd come and say hi.

Joonsy

Native
Jul 24, 2008
UK
Hi to you to Lindsay and welcome. I've never been to Orkney but my brother has been a few times and loves it being one of those guys that's passionate about ''islands'', and yes he says it's fabulous too, you say you have a friend on here, well i'm sure you'll have many more soon.

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Hi Lindsay
I spent a few days in Orkney, before going over to Hoy to climb the Old Man a few years back, it counts as one of the best trips I have been on. The Orkneys a truly beautifull and the wildlife is outstanding. It is certainly one place I intend revisiting.
Welcome to BCUK enjoy

blueprint

Aug 22, 2008
orkney
thank you for such a warm welcome, well if anyone ever wants to camp anytime i live on a croft and my fields are at your disposal.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE