Hello. Forgotten password and lost access to email address, so I'm here in disguise

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 28, 2015
Peterborough
Hello. As per the title, 9inchninja here, forgotten password, can't access my email account, so pretty much locked out. All rather embarrassing. :eek:

So I'm back with a new and improved moniker. Any chance someone could unlock the forum and let me back in please?

Cheers!!

Ben

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello, and I've flagged this for Admin.
Hopefully they'll sort it out, they can re-send you your password, etc.,

In the meantime you're a newbie :yikes:…..and you're not a Full Member so you have limited pms and no access to things like Classifieds.

Admin are usually pretty sharp at sorting things like this out; if it gets overlooked in the weekend hassle, let me know and I'll pester them some more :)

cheers,
Toddy

Last edited:

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Woohoo, my phone remembers my passwords! I don't have a clue what it is, but as long as I can access on the mobile i'll be fine.

Vape exploded Colin. Set fire to carpet, and me... still no sight of radio. Gonna but the UV8R to replace it I think.

Only thing left to lose now is my mind :rolleyes: won't be long I'm sure

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Umm, interesting stuff, I'll delete the new account and do you need me to get the system to send you your details for 9InchNinja?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE