Hello Folks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Hi everyone.

I have been looking around here for a while, but have never posted to date. I mainly do all my chatting over on British Blades. From the member list, I can see a lot of people I know from over there and a lot more I don't know, yet. So a big hello to all users, here.

I live in the northwest of Ireland, in the Roe Valley where I do all of my outdoors stuff - like game fishing for salmon and trout or walks and camping. I enjoy staying out overnight occasionally, but not in the worst winter weather!

My main starting interest in this theme was folding knives, but I've changed a lot and now enjoy using fixed blades. I love the traditional nordic knife patterns as well as the general drop point styles. Another gathering interest is outdoors cooking, and I especially like fish and bird. There was a very good thread here on that exact subject with a trout and a salmon which I've repeated to poor detail :rolleyes: But, I still enjoy trying.

I look forward to picking up some more tips and helping out in any ways I can.

Thank you,

Mark

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks for coming Roefisher, it's good to have you. What you've done is spot on and why the site's here. Get some info, take it with you and do something new outdoors. Good for you.

If you've any questions just ask away, there's always someone that knows where to point, although it sounds like you're getting about very well on your own ;)

Enjoy :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE