Hello Folks - Another Scout Leader Here!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 22, 2012
Gloucestershire
Hi Guys

I have been stalking the forum for a few weeks now and decided to bit the bullet and register.

I spent my younger life as a beaver/cub/scout/adventure scout then on to my DoE and thought it was time to give something back! I owe so much to scouts and volunteered at one of my local groups that needed more help. Luckily I picked a troop where the meeting place is quite out in the sticks (in comparison) so within walking distance we have some good woods etc.

Im interested in learning more about (slightly) traditional campcraft and tarp/bivvi work etc. I'd also really like to get into a bit of carving, that would be great!

Thanks again

Matt

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
My replies to threads seem to keep disappearing, is this normal? I did reply saying I was happy to be called Doris :)

Top man!!! or perhaps that should be Top Doris!

Not sure about the replies to threads disappearing though. Very odd that. Wish I could help, but I am just a mere member on this forum not a lofty admininstrator with unlimited power at my fingertips and dominion over worlds. They're a good bunch despite that though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE