Hello everyone! :) Odd request below, but may tug at the heartstrings...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jessalbon

Jan 12, 2016
Coventry
Update: Ring has been finished! Will post a picture after I've popped the question - just in case Dan is snooping on here!

Mark was so lovely, gifted the wood from Dan's knife to me for free - and the ringmaker's were awesome too!

All that's left is to plan something to say... 4 days to go!

Thanks for all your help and support, Bushcrafters. Especially Tony!

Jess <3

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Nearly missed this - I think what you've planned is great, you just have to love the big romantic gesture!

I hope this will be the start of a long and happy life together :)

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
So she asked.... And I said yes!
Along with the ring came a pile of paper detailing all the help she got along the way and i'm so grateful for everything everyone here did, especially Mark! I guess not seeing this thread just shows I haven't been active around here in too long!

a9a48487fc421e58a5547653dd8918f7.jpg
0abe23ddfed4eed7ac14eecacccbe71b.jpg

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Many congratulations :D so very pleased for you both, and I hope the future is everything good we could wish for too.

The ring is beautiful :cool:

M

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Excellent, happy ending, or is it the happy beginning of the Denver ending story :D I hope all the years to come are blissful.

Is there a date?

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
Thanks for all the congratulations - no date yet- we are planning a long engagement as we're both graduating and entering the world of work in September, plus house hunting etc should keep up busy for a little while!

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE