Hello Everybody.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

disconeil

Dec 30, 2010
south yorkshire
Hello All,
I have been a member of your fantistic site for a few days now although this is my first post i have been keeping busy reading the rules and regs and navigating my way around.
I must admit to being a little intimidated at first as i am disabled and sometimes find it difficult to get out and about outdoors and seeing and reading some of the great things you are involved with.
I am not a stick in the mud and i really enjoy reading about some of things you all get up to and I am with you if not always in body.
I look forward to enjoying your site more and more in the future.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hello and welcome!
You say you are "disabled" and sometimes find it difficult to get out and about outdoors - one of my Venture Scouts was a wheelchair user but she came camping and achieved her canoe 1 star award.... I have taken some quite seriously dispaxic (sp) folk on expeditions and I have heard of multiple amputies summiting some serious mountains ... I hope you find that you can get out and achieve some quality bushcraft time! :)
Good to have you aboard!

disconeil

Dec 30, 2010
south yorkshire
You guys are quick with the welcomes!! Just because i find it slightly more difficult than some to get out and about I don't thnk I do too bad. Some kids are a great inspiration. Thanks again.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE