Hello all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jonah.

Aug 24, 2012
Wolverhampton
thought i'd introduce myself following today's sign up and months of lurking....
my name's Clive, mid- thirties from near Wolverhampton.
very much into the outdoors and have been since a wee lad!
fishing and shooting are 2 forms of "hunting" that i now particapate in, but used to do bit of ferreting in my younger days, much missed and contemplating getting back into it.
was a cub scout for a very brief spell in my younger days, but couldn't really get on with my local pack...left there and spent 3 very happy years in the army cadets.
have been heavily into camping for years but as i get older i'm feeling the need to scale things back, make less of an impact, become more mobile, get away from the crowds and make the most of my surroundings (wherever that may be).
i recently attended a 3 day woodland - ways course run by the man himself , Jason. what a revelation, great course and would highly reccomend Jason and his team to anyone wanting to further there knowledge.
anyway, enough dribble...
great forum you have here and some really informative contibutors, i'm hoping i can bring a little to the party.

Clive
:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE