Hello all!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ridge rover

Oct 7, 2008
Nashville, Tennessee
I'm usually on another forum, but one of your members introduced himself in a nice way on our forum. So I thought I would sit a spell here when my limited time permits.

I was informed about Lord Baden Powell as a kid and signed up. Those were good days! I'm 53 now. There is really not all that much real difference between you all and us. Bushcraft, survival, primitive living, they all morph into each other at some point. When gear is gone, its survival. When survival never ends, its primitive living.

I live in Nashville, Tennessee now. My landlady is British. Her family moved here when she was 20 or so. I don't get out much due to work, I am a prison officer. Vacation starts in November and I plan on an extended backwoods leave!

I have a few sharps. A Gransford Burks Mini-Axe, an E model Busse Battle Mistriss, ATAX, couple Moras, Couple Swilss Army Knives, ATS-34 "Snitch" neck knife, A.G. Russell Deer Hunter and Bird & Trout, TOPS mini Hoffman Harpoon, and a some odds and ends! But my prize, I ordered last November and am still waiting, Skookum Bush Tool!

Our heroes are the same. Kephart, Nessmuk, Kochanski, etc. As I learn and see more Bushcraft heroes from your side of the pond, we have the same positive and negative opinions of people as you! But I'll leave all that stuff at home.

But the biggest thing I like about Britain is how they saved music from dying in America!

Anyway, I'll be searching your forum for tips, tricks, friends, and more!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello :) and welcome to BcUK. :D

This fire is a virtual one, but it's warm and friendly, and the conversation is good :cool: Join in.

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE